Statement of Faith
- I believe in one God, the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible.
- And in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the Son of God, and born of the Father before all ages. (God of God) light of light, true God of true God. Begotten not made, con-substantial to the Father, by whom all things were made. Who for us men and for our salvation came down from heaven.
- And was incarnate of the Holy Ghost and of the Virgin Mary and was made man;
- was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate, suffered and was buried;
- and the third day rose again according to the Scriptures.
- And ascended into heaven, sits at the right hand of the Father, and shall come again with glory to judge the living and the dead, of whose Kingdom there shall be no end.
- And in the Holy Ghost, the Lord and Giver of life, who proceeds from the Father (and the Son), who together with the Father and the Son is to be adored and glorified, who spoke by the Prophets.
- And one holy, worldwide, apostolic Church.
- One baptism of repentance for the remission (release from bondage or imprisonment) of sins.
- And I look for the resurrection of the dead and life in the world to come. Amen
- To proclaim the unadulterated Word of God through various forms of media including music, videos, books, literature and the Internet.
- To lead people to true salvation, deliverance from sin, to a life of righteousness.
- To lead people to a meaningful, personal, and powerful relationship with God.
- To guide the church back to where it should be: A “Book of Acts” – type church.
- To expose, disarm, and condemn heresies within the church.
- To educate, edify, encourage, exhort, and comfort the believers.
- To tell you the truth (even if it’s painful).
I give my time freely to try and help with the problems that our society faces.You may not always like what I have to say but it is honest and is for your benefit.
I grew up in a middle-class, non-church-going home. My dad passed away when I was 8 years old.
As a teenager, I lacked direction and perception in life. I found myself attracted to the wrong crowd. I began living a very destructive lifestyle.
I got a job when I was 15 years old. I blew every paycheck on parties, and substance/alcohol abuse.
I was involved in a hard rock/metal band and quickly built a reputation and a following through that band. We had a registered copyright on our work. And we had an invitation to go to Hollywood to record.
In 1992, my birthday came and went without incident. No one to celebrate with. It was then that I realized that something was missing in life. The friends that meant everything to me was not there.
Shortly after that I had a dream… in the dream I went to the local Christian Bookstore and bought a cassette tape. When I woke up I thought to myself, “that was a weird dream”!
I wasn’t the kind of guy you would see going to the Christian Bookstore! But I believed that dreams were meaningful. I was deeply involved with New Age beliefs and practices. As such, I knew dreams could be meaningful.
I decided to act out the dream and actually go to the Christian Bookstore.
When I got there I found the music section. Although I didn’t really know what exactly I was looking for, I had in mind that I wanted something old. I wanted either a cassette tape of old hymns, or a pure scripture. I had in mind that modern Christian music was too far “downstream” and could be polluted. I just wanted something pure.
To my surprise, the lady had a hard time finding something with old hymns. She finally found a tape called “Scripture Greeting – Comfort and Healing”. I bought it.
When I got home I went to my room and put the tape to play. It was a short tape – only about 20 minutes total (ten minutes each side).
As I listened to the tape I felt the wonderful peace and glory of God sweep over me! So holy! The light of God filled my soul. The darkness was instantly dispelled.
It broke the chains of substance abuse like a matchstick. I was such an ecstatic experience! No drink, no drug is worthy of comparison.
Instantly I found myself in love with Jesus. I could sense God calling me out from the crowd as the scripture says, “Come out from among them, and be separate!”
I began a walk with God that would be much more glorious than I could ever imagine. I immediately began submersing myself in the Word of God, and prayer.
Shortly after that experience I bought an Interlinear Bible with the original Hebrew and Greek. I bought Hebrew and Greek lexicons, and study books.
But I was different than most other Christians. I had a powerful experience with God. I soon realized that a lot of Churches lacked a real, tangible presence of the Spirit of God.
I began to study the operations of the Holy Spirit. Jesus said, “Seek, and you will find”. I sought the Holy Spirit. I had a hunger, a thirst, if you will, for the Holy Spirit. I sought Him with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength.
I also bought the Bible on Cassette, an audio bible. If I wasn’t reading the Bible, I was listening to it.
- I listened to it while traveling.
- I listened to it in spare time.
- I listened to it going to sleep.
I found the audio Bible to be a valuable resource.
I have experienced God in a way that few people have – His power, His love, His grace, His discipline, His presence, His direction, His personal touch, and His teaching.
Since 1992 I have learned an enormous amount of valuable information. It is my desire to teach you what I have learned.